Friday, April 18, 2014

A short introduction.....

Hello World......

Dont hold your breath on how often Ill remember to keep up with this.....but many folks say I should write a book or do a blog about my "fun" running a game room/music venue so here it is....

It aint the daily party, rainbows and unicorns most people think it is....

Often enough, it simply sucks ass....

(And yes, this is my blog ABOUT running The Ultimate Basement, it is NOT The Ultimate Basement....so I reserve the right to cuss, say what I REALLY think etc as opposed to my Facebook posts which I try hard to censure and keep positive. Dont like it, dont read it.)

Since I feel like the first blog post should be a kind of introduction of sorts, let me get to it.

My name is David Weisgerber and I am the owner/operator of The Ultimate Basement in Spindale NC. A very cool and noble idea that most everyone supports......in theory only.

I am what I feel as a very successful father, a very failed husband (3 times a failure), a combat veteran, a veteran firefighter of both structure and wildland, friend to law enforcement (those that want to be friendly), a government employee and generally a pretty "glass half full" kinda guy in spite of my life.

Im no typist, so I suppose I can expand on all that as time goes by. Feel free to ask my questions and I will answer them.

My next post will be regarding an event that recently happened here that made me realize that I needed to start a blog talking about some of the things that come from running a place such as this that you NEVER think of when starting it.....

Peace!

1 comment: